About our service
A comprehensive paternity testing service for professionals. The dadcheck® team work together to provide clients with a DNA testing service that is cost effective, professional and rapid – generating results that you can rely on time and time again.
dadcheck® is the ONLY paternity testing service in the North East of England that is accredited by the Ministry of Justice as “a body that may carry out parentage tests directed by the civil courts of England and Wales under section 20 of the Family Law Reform Act 1969”.
The dadcheck® service provides:
- A dedicated project manager for all paternity and other biological relationship (DNA) tests - this includes options for sampling with respect to inheritance disputes and cases involving the recently deceased.
- Discussion of the case parameters with one of our (DNA) identity testing experts
- Paternity/DNA testing sampling and paternity test consent advice
- Liaison with other parties (such as GP’s, Social Services and other Solicitor Practices)
- Co-ordination of sample collection – we’ll even do it for you!
- Sampling kits dispatched within 24 hours of ordering or same day if you order before 1pm
- Invoicing on 30 days terms for Legal Aid Cases
- Adherence to court and hearing dates
- Accelerated processing of cases through our Premium Service – results within 24 or 72hrs
- Splitting of invoices